Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Introduction


Hello all !
First of all I just want to give you a feedback about what I am going to write here .My main interest has always been art , any kind of art appeals to me . But what I am trying to cover here would be arts as a lifestyle , and where can we find this ? In Fashion of course .
Fashion is not only an industry, but a civilization , it emphasizes all the cultural elements of people . By instance let`s travel in time and analyze all the trends from the typical roman robe , the medieval shirts and dresses , the renaissance and baroque fascination to the Victorian elegance , the glamour of the 30s and the jeans of the 90s to the free styles.
So times change , fashion changes .
Finally , I will post my random ideas and comments about latest trends , fashion shows , collections or reviews about long gone trends , but which still inspire all the designers .
Hope you enjoy your stay here !